Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Aftermath

This year the Oscars did not disappoint in glamour! From Anne Hathaway's numerous costume changes to Natalie Portman's plum perfection pregnancy dress. All the blogs were abuzz with how gorgeous Mila Kunis looked and I have to agree. Mila was definitely my pick for Best Dressed of the night, her look translated from the runway to the red carpet effortlessly.


Image via The Vogue Diaries , Image via imextree

I was very curious this year to see who Rachel Zoe dressed for the Oscars. While nine months pregnant she still managed to dress Anne Hathaway for every costume change and the lovely ladies featured below for parties.



Image via Entertainment Weekly

4 comments:

  1. I want all the dresses! I was so impressed with the styles and mix of pastel colors.

    http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mila Kunis can do no wrong! Just stunning!

    Check out my blog :)
    http://iamjewelz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED Mila! I had originally picked that Ellie Saab dress for Nicole Kidman, but Mila knocked it out of the water! Nicole's dress grew on me over time ;P
    <3 Cara
    Lilac and Grey

    ReplyDelete
  4. i looove the ellie saab dress mila kunis is wearing! and she is so gorgeous.
    x

    ReplyDelete